Verified Reviewer

I ordered a license plate with an image from this company online. The image preview that was provided showed what appeared to be two different levels of colors so the image could be seen.

When the order arrived it was not even close to as visible as it appeared in the preview. I attached pictures to show the preview and the actual delivered product. The delivered product isnt even as visible as it appears in the image due to lighting but as you can see its not even close to what was presented. I wrote an email explaining this and John Edmonds the manager replied stating that I could return it for a refundand needed to provide a tracking number.

So I did so and ordered the cheapest return with tracking that I could find which was $15.14 with UPS, I went ahead and shipped it back assuming Id be full compensated for the total which was 23.90 for the product and $15.14 to return it. He did not refund my return shipping cost and refused to do so after I explained that I should not be held liable to return the product due to misrepresentation of what I was receiving. He still refused after I explained that I would report this and dispute it with the BBB. He did not care or try to make it right.

Misrepresentation is fully illegal and I should not lose money because of it. Out of the $23.90 I spent on this product I received back $8.76 because of the refund of product I received but also the lack of refund of this return shipping expense which misrepresentation and false advertising would fall under unfair business practices.

I received the $23.90 but I want my return shipping fee refunded for the full $15.14. Due to the reasons for the return I should have been offered a return prepaid label or refund to begin with.

User's recommendation: Do not order from here check their BBB rating and reviews!

Location: 1607 West Orange Grove Avenue, Orange, California 92868, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

ArtistShot Reviews