55 views
Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Oct 24, 2022

I am a print on demand artist selling on legitimate platforms such as Merch By Amazon, Zazzle & Redbubble and this awful company has stolen ALL of my designs and are selling them on this pathetic website.

I was barely making ends meat as it is trying to pay my bills and now my sales dropped so much that I'm in debt and now I know why when discovering this horrible low life thieving website.

DO NOT BUY FOM THESE CRIMINALS!!!

Please buy from Amazon, Zazzle, Redbubble, TeePublic, Design By Humans, Society 6 or other respectable legitimate print on demand sites instead, so that the original artists get paid paid for their work not the thieves.

User's recommendation: BOYCOTT.

Preferred solution: I would like to see them taken down so that they are no longer selling art they have stolen from me and my fellow print on demand artists.

ArtistShot Cons: Thieves.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

ArtistShot Reviews