1.4

This email is in reference to order # 0000424709. I received the My Favorite Nurse Calls Me Grandma

jacket yesterday.

First of all, the quality of the jacket is great. The problem is, the only word on the back of the jacket that can be read is Nurse. The main words, My Favorite Calls Me Grandma, is in black ink, which blends into the blue Jean material. All anyone can see on the back of the jacket is Nurse, appearing like the person wearing it is a nurse.

Also, the XL size that I ordered is very small.

It appears to be a size L.

I would like to go up a size to a 1X. I believe this would be the next size, correct ne if Im wrong. Also, if the words that cannot be seen can be printed in a lighter color ink, this customer will be very satisfied.

This jacket is a gift to the Lady of my church, my ministers wife. They are celebrating their granddaughter graduating from Nursing school.

I too have a granddaughter who is a nurse.

I wanted to see how the jacket looked before deciding to order one for myself.

I do hope this matter can be resolved. Looking forward to hearing from you.

User's recommendation: Never order from them.

Location: Bellevue, Washington

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

I hope they don’t help you. You ask for lighter printing and a bigger size and hope to hear from them. Then your recommendation is “do not order from them.” Are you always this pleasant when asking for something?

ArtistShot Reviews